Consulting Services on Africa
Various companies and organisations in Singapore have targeted Africa as an area of possible expansion. In order to do this successfully, these institutions need access to focused information on regions, countries, and industries in Africa. In order to meet this need, the Centre has acquired the capacity in Africa to provide in the following services:
- Identification of export opportunities to African countries.
- Research, analysis, models and forecasts on the evolution of the African consumer.
- Scenario planning and stress testing through econometric modelling.
- Sourcing of industry-specific data and competitor analysis.
- Thematic reports, commentary and analysis to address specific topics, themes or countries.
- Model building to assist with sales and volume forecasts.
- Strategy sessions and presentations to boards and C-level executives.
- Africa due diligence-related services, including profiling of executives and political figures in terms of background, capabilities and ambitions; analysing shareholder and non-shareholder behaviour; and facilitating relationships with local lawmakers and regulators.
CONTACTS AND ENQUIRIES
Any questions can be directed to the Director of NTU-SBF Centre for African Studies: